réppete à toujours. S'il vous plait je veut la solution finale et pourqoi ça
se passe?
Merci.

A

antioch

P

Peter Foldes

Salut soufyen

Cette groupe est pour le langue Anglaise. Poster dans le groupe de Vista Fancaise
que j'ecrire en bas avec le addresse sur la Web

Sur la Web

http://www.microsoft.com/communitie...dg=microsoft.public.fr.windowsxp--PeterPlease Reply to Newsgroup for the benefit of othersRequests for assistance by email can not and will not be acknowledged."soufyen" <[email protected]> wrote in messageVoila, j'utilise windows xp sp2, la probleme est que à chaque démarrage de> windows, le processus "explorer" se bloque lors de son chargement et je suis> obligé à le redémarrer par le gestionnaire des taches, cette probleme se> réppete à toujours. S'il vous plait je veut la solution finale et pourqoi ça> se passe?> Merci.

P

Peter Foldes

antioch

I think the link I gave the OP was for XP if you did not happen to notice, The
reason that it was mentioned Vista is that the OP also multiposted to a Vista
newsgroup with a similar issue. The was no "merci" needed on my part. If you speak
French then you would know this.
Most people that do not speak French usually have a few words that they use like
bounjour,qui,non,et merci. Just thought I tell you before you go for your French
exam.

N

nass

LOL !!!
Bonne idée

Observe,
nass

Peter Foldes said:
antioch

I think the link I gave the OP was for XP if you did not happen to notice, The
reason that it was mentioned Vista is that the OP also multiposted to a Vista
newsgroup with a similar issue. The was no "merci" needed on my part. If you speak
French then you would know this.
Most people that do not speak French usually have a few words that they use like
bounjour,qui,non,et merci. Just thought I tell you before you go for your French
exam.

--
Peter

Please Reply to Newsgroup for the benefit of others
Requests for assistance by email can not and will not be acknowledged.

Ask a Question