Printing page 1 from each sheet in workbook

Steven Grimaldi

I have multiple worksheets with a similar layout.
I need to print only page X of 4 from each worksheet in the file.
How can I do this with vba?

Don Guillett Excel MVP

See the PrintOut method in vba help.
--
Jim Cone
Portland, Oregon  USAhttp://tinyurl.com/SpecialPrint

.
.
.

"Steven Grimaldi"
<[email protected]>
wrote in messageI have multiple worksheets with a similar layout.
I need to print only page X of 4 from each worksheet in the file.
How can I do this with vba?

Something like this ??

Sub printareafromsheets()
For i = 1 To 4
Sheets(i).Range("a1:z21").PrintPreview 'printout
Next
End Sub