Printing multiple worksheets as a single printjob

G

When printing multiple worksheets I have not been able to do it in a single print job. In this particular situation, it breaks it down in 3 printjobs, and that gets in the way, because I am printing to a PDF generator, and I would like to see 1 file as the outcome of the task.

Any ideas ???

G

Andre
You can select multiple worksheets by selecting the first sheet and holding the shift key and selecting the last sheet. If you need non-contiguous sheets then hold the control key and select the sheets you need

However, if you have a header or footer with page numbers in it this will mess up the numbering. If each sheet consists of 1 page , instead of getting page 1 of 1 three times, you will get 1 of 3, 2 of 3 and 3 of 3

Good Luck
Mark Graesse
(e-mail address removed)

----- Andre wrote: ----

When printing multiple worksheets I have not been able to do it in a single print job. In this particular situation, it breaks it down in 3 printjobs, and that gets in the way, because I am printing to a PDF generator, and I would like to see 1 file as the outcome of the task

Any ideas ???

Ask a Question