Printing labels at the top of multiple pages

Learner101b

I would like my top row that has my 'labels' in the cells to print at the top
of each page that prints. Similar to the screen 'freeze pane' command except
on a printed copy. I know I could use the 'header' function, but that does
not allow me to format the cells the way that I want to. Any ideas? And if
I can do this for rows, does the same ability exist for columns?

Thanks for any help,
Learner101b

Jim Cone

File (menu) | Page Setup | Sheet (tab)...
"Rows to repeat at top" and "Columns to repeat at left"
(click in the box and then select the rows/columns)
--
Jim Cone
San Francisco, USA

"Learner101b"
wrote in message
I would like my top row that has my 'labels' in the cells to print at the top
of each page that prints. Similar to the screen 'freeze pane' command except
on a printed copy. I know I could use the 'header' function, but that does
not allow me to format the cells the way that I want to. Any ideas? And if
I can do this for rows, does the same ability exist for columns?

Thanks for any help,
Learner101b

FSt1

hi
have you tried.....
on the menu bar
file>page setup>sheet tab>row to repeat at top:

Regards
FSt1

Learner101b

That does it. Thanks for your help.