Printing Images in Albums

Reaction score
I have just finished writing my travel diary after a holiday in Germany. I now wish to print about thirty images. I once had software which allowed me to select the number of images per page and would then arrange them so that both portrait and landscape images appeared the right way up. There were lots of other useful functions, but unfortunately I can't remember what the software was. I have software which came with my Panasonic and Canon cameras but they don't allow me to do the above. Neither does Picassa. In the past I have resorted to importing the images into Excel worksheets, which works well as I can resize the images anyway I want, however they are sometimes stretched.

Can anyone recommend free software which would do what I want? I would also like to be able to print captions below or beside the images.

Abarbarian

Acruncher
Reaction score
This is a useful and easy to use picture resizer.

http://www.axiomx.com/picsizer.htm

I think Nero has the facility you want for multiple pics on a page. I have done this before but can not remember which program I used. Something like the Gimp might let you put pictures and words ready for printing.

happywave.gif

Ask a Question