Print or export a tracking list in Outlook Calendar

I frequently invite a large number of people to all-day-meetings or
conferences and use the calendar to follow up the number of people that have
accepted etc. How do I print the trackning view to be able to bring it with
me?

It would be convinient to be able to export the tracking list to Excel in
order to add uniqe arrival time or number of participants at different meals
etc. How can I do this?

Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

Currently, this is not possible. It may be possible in a future version of
Outlook.

--
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to

After furious head scratching, Catharina asked:

| I frequently invite a large number of people to all-day-meetings or
| conferences and use the calendar to follow up the number of people
| that have accepted etc. How do I print the trackning view to be able
| to bring it with me?
|
| It would be convinient to be able to export the tracking list to
| Excel in order to add uniqe arrival time or number of participants at
| different meals etc. How can I do this?

Catharina,

For lack of a better solution, I tried this and it helps:

On the Tracking tab, I select the attendees (if you want only those who are
attending, select them by using the Ctrl key). Holding down the Ctrl key,
press C to copy.
Launch Excel, get a new spreadsheet.
Paste your selection. Because it sits in one cell, select it, select Data,
Text to Columns, Delimited, Next, Semicolon, Finish.
Your data will be in separate cells. Select the whole row and Copy.
Position your pointer in Cell A2. On the Paste button, click the arrow and
select Transpose.

Tedious but worth it!

Joined
Apr 20, 2016
Messages
1
Reaction score
0

"Catharina" wrote:

> I frequently invite a large number of people to all-day-meetings or
> conferences and use the calendar to follow up the number of people that have
> accepted etc. How do I print the trackning view to be able to bring it with
> me?
>
> It would be convinient to be able to export the tracking list to Excel in
> order to add uniqe arrival time or number of participants at different meals
> etc. How can I do this?

Steps for easily copying into Excel -

1. Open the Meeting invite
2. Go to Tracking Option