Print a 2-sided document in Excel for a 3-ring binder?

Mayableu

How do I print a 2-sided document in Excel for a 3-ring binder? I have tried
everything I can think of, but the margins on the backside are identical to
the margins on the front and that doesn't work. The right margin on the back
needs to be like the left margin on the front in order to punch holes in the
document. Any help you can give would be great! I cannot be the only one
who needs to know how to do this.
Thank you!

dlw

You would normally set that option on the printer functions, File>Print>click
Properties next to printer name.

basstbone

I have to ask...
You're just flipping the paper over to print the back because you don't have
a printer that can print 2 sided documents? If all the margins are the same
ie Top, Bottom, etc ie 2", 2", 2",2" it should work...but might look funny :)
Try playing with center on page vert/horiz too. Hope this helps.

Jim Cone

Print the odd numbered pages.
Adjust the printer margins.
Turn the printed pages over and place back in printer feed tray.
Print the even numbered pages.
--
Jim Cone
Portland, Oregon USA