Print 3 sheets on the same page

Revenger

Hi,
I have the following problem:
I have 3 worksheets with 5 rows of data on each worksheet. Now, I want to
print all three sheets on the same page (5 rows from the first sheet,
followed by 5 rows from the second sheet and finally 5 rows from the third
sheet).
Can this be done without using the macro and copying data on the first
sheet ?
Thanks !

Jim Cone

R,

You can use the "copy picture" feature to copy a picture of
each selection and paste it on a separate sheet, from which
you print. Press the shift key while clicking the "Edit" menu
to see the copy picture menu item.
Or--
The free Excel add-in "Print Selections Only" may be able to do
what you want. It can be downloaded here...

Jim Cone
San Francisco, USA

"Revenger" <[email protected]>