Primax 4800 + Win XP ...

lostinspace

----- Original Message -----
From: "Jim" <>
Newsgroups: comp.periphs.scanners
Sent: Saturday, August 14, 2004 4:05 PM
Subject: Primax 4800 + Win XP ...

I've got an old Primax 4800 scanner that I've not used since I changed
computers last year. Before that it was connected to a PC running Windows
ME. My 'new' computer has Windoes XP and I now have a need for a scanner.
Can anyone in the group advise me on how I can use the old scanner on my
current system - drivers etc.
I would describe my computer knowledge as 'average/competent' so please keep
any advice fairly basic.

Thanks ...

Jim
UK