Preview tab vs. Preview in Browser button

I am a brand new Frontpage user. Question: why does the shared border across
the top of my page extend beyond the table in the body when I preview the
page using the "Preview in Browser" button? When I use the Preview tab,
everything lines up within the screen? Why would the screen look different in
Preview tab versus Preview in Browser button?

Ronx

The top shared border will always use the full width of the browser,
as will the bottom shared border.
What size is the browser? What size is the FrontPage preview? Make
them both the same size, and you will see very little difference.
--
Ron Symonds - Microsoft MVP (FrontPage)
FrontPage Support: http://www.frontpagemvps.com/

"Cyclones Webmaster" <Cyclones (e-mail address removed)>
wrote in message
news:[email protected]...