Preview Report

B

Bill

Hi,

Is there a code for create a preview report into LANDSCAPE AND LEGAL SIZE ? Right now, when I select a report, I got Landscape and Letter size. I have few reports that are need Landscape and Legal size. I have other reports that are okay with Landscape and Letter size.

I am trying to make it default for specific reports to make Landscape and Legal size.

Your help will be much appreciated.
Thanks

W

Wayne Morgan

Open the report in design mode. Go to File|Page Setup and set landscape and legal, click Ok. Close and save the report. It should now open as you desire.

--
Wayne Morgan

Hi,

Is there a code for create a preview report into LANDSCAPE AND LEGAL SIZE ? Right now, when I select a report, I got Landscape and Letter size. I have few reports that are need Landscape and Legal size. I have other reports that are okay with Landscape and Letter size.

I am trying to make it default for specific reports to make Landscape and Legal size.

Your help will be much appreciated.
Thanks

Ask a Question