powerpoint eps visualization

Raffaele

Hi,
I usually import in my powerpoint presentations pictures
from .ps or .eps files.
I use copy->past special->Bitmap from Adobe Illustrator.

Suddenly powerpoint does not show these pics anymore,
it shows instead a little red "X" with the note "Adobe
Systems".

Can anyody suggest a solution for this problem?

Thanks in advance
Regards
Raffaele

Glen Millar

Raffaele,

I would *love* a copy of an image that causes this, along with information
on your version of Illustrator and PowerPoint!

Glen Millar
Microsoft PPT MVP
http://www.powerpointworkbench.com/
Please tell us your ppt version, and get back to us here
Remove spaces from signature
Posted to news://msnews.microsoft.com

GRAPHICS

This problems usually occurs when the file your'e
importing is too large generally (both actual size and
memory size) and too big for the system it is being
displayed on. The images should be no bigger than screen
size of the presentation and preferably no more the 72dpi.
You can cheat the resolution of an image very well in
photoshop. I generally use the save as web-jpegs for all
my pictures.

clive

Steve Rindsberg

Hi,
I usually import in my powerpoint presentations pictures
from .ps or .eps files.
I use copy->past special->Bitmap from Adobe Illustrator.

Suddenly powerpoint does not show these pics anymore,
it shows instead a little red "X" with the note "Adobe
Systems".

Something's been installed or changed on your system to cause this ... I'm
curious to know what that might have been. Have you installed any upgrades,
service packs or anything since this last worked right?

In any case, try saving your picture from Illustrator as PNG (if highest
quality is most important) or JPG (if smaller file sizes are important) then in
PPT use Insert, Picture, From File to bring the picture in.