pos program

Mare

Hi,
I would like a program for a restaurant,where everything is done on the
computer, ordering paying etc. Point of Sale is the correct terming.

Thank you
Mare

jmatt

Here are a few to look at.

Handy Quote
http://www.agilecom.com/handyquote/
Windows 95, Windows 98 and Windows NT.
Handy Quote is a sales-quotation, point-of-sale (POS), inventory
control, sales ordering, purchase ordering and sales management program
for wholesale, retail and any businesses.

====================================

1Pm Cash
http://www.safesite.com/product.php[id]55531[cid]34[SiteID]digibuy
Windows 95/98/ME/NT4/2000

==================================

KaChing
http://www.safesite.com/product.php[id]56127[cid]34[SiteID]digibuy
Windows 95/98/ME/NT4/2000

John Corliss

aafuss said:
Have a look at bAccouting, which is included with Babya bSuite:

http://www.winsite.com/bin/Info?21000000038731

Mare,
Don't bother trying this piece of crap. AAFuss writes really bad
software that either doesn't install, or if you're unfortunate enough
for it to succeed, doesn't usually work IME.

To Fussy: I will post this kind of reply every single time I see you
trying to foist off some of your garbage on yet another innocent victim.

Susan Bugher

Mare said:
Hi,
I would like a program for a restaurant,where everything is done on the
computer, ordering paying etc. Point of Sale is the correct terming.

Some apps that have been mentioned in ACF are listed here:

http://www.pricelesswarehome.org/acf/P_BUSINESS-HOME.php#1.90Sales:POS

Susan
--
Posted to alt.comp.freeware
http://groups.google.no/groups?q=+group:alt.comp.freeware&hl=en

[audiogalaxy]

John Corliss wrote:

To Fussy: I will post this kind of reply every single time I see you
trying to foist off some of your garbage on yet another innocent
victim.

and i thank you for this!