Points issue

Reaction score
Has anyone got any idea why my points have dropped so much?

I have also connected the servers up but I don't seem to be generating as many points
Not sure if its because I have added the systems incorrectly or not?

Simply Logged in on each system, downloaded software and installed, set prefs etc

Seems a bit strange an extra three systems all with dual Xeon 3.4 cpus aint making a difference?

Wondering if its them and not us? Especially with whats been going on this past few weeks?

Last edited:

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
I noticed my points dropped considerably, but I put that down to the fact I finally got Bonkit to stop using my GPU ... now I don't get those 'easy' points, however, I not to worried as long as the boffins can make use of my results. :)

I do have to keep telling the projects to go upload & get new units ... that I can't seem to fix.

Taffycat

Crunchy Cat
Reaction score
Have you checked your "Results Status" over at WCG? Open BOINC then from the Projects tab click Results Status tab, to be taken to the page. (You probably know that, but just in case someone else doesn't ;)) Not sure, but wondering if you might have quite a few "Results Pending" ... meaning they won't be registering yet(?)

Reaction score
Seems a little strange Mucks

yeah TC just checked results "pending" I have wait for it......

19 full pages worth waiting!

LOL

Guess I'll have to be patient. Least they getting plenty of data :)

Thanks guys

Taffycat

Crunchy Cat
Reaction score
Wow! 19 pages...! You'll be zooming up the chart when that lot are processed! :D

Ask a Question