Pointing to existing menu

I am dynamically creating a context menu (which is easy enough). What I want
to do after I create the context menu is to have each item in the menu point
to an existing second context menu (which is static and is already built on
the form).

So each item in the dynamic context menu will have a sub-menu (which is the
static context menu). But I can't figure out how to do it. Any suggestions?

Serg Kuryata [MS]

I don't think you can just point a menu item to a context menu. Instead you
need to add the same items from contextMenu2 into a menu item from the
context menu that you create dynamically.

Thank you,
Sergiy.