Plz help: Looking for some freeware alternatives...

SMORyOBEMAG

Hi all,

Can somebody help me find one or more freeware alternatives of the
following programs?:

1. A Utility to throttle bandwidth, like NetLimiter.
2. A Program to design cards, banners, posters, etc, like Micro$ft
Publisher.
3. A Utility to implement a live webcam stream in a website, like
WebCamXP.
4. A program to clone partitions or complete disks to images or other
partitions or disks, like TrueImage or Norton Ghost.
5. An easy Uninstall wizard, like Add/Remove Plus 2004.
6. A MP3 database/autoDJ software, like OtsDJ.
7. Nokia phone management tools, like Oxygen Phone Manager.

Thank you very much for your help!

Regards,

Arjan

Email?...Replace whatyalookinat with hotmail...

Bebop & Rocksteady

sen

try downloading serif publisher 5 from somewhere. thats a free alternative
to publisher.

sen

try serif. they have a publishing program. version 5. not the latest one for
sale tho.

Livewire

Hi all,

Can somebody help me find one or more freeware alternatives of the
following programs?:

1. A Utility to throttle bandwidth, like NetLimiter.

This probably doesn't do what you want, but the downloads manager
Download Express allows you to choose the speed of downloads by
throttling bandwidth.

dszady

Hi all,

Can somebody help me find one or more freeware alternatives of the
following programs?:

1. A Utility to throttle bandwidth, like NetLimiter.
2. A Program to design cards, banners, posters, etc, like Micro$ft
Publisher.
3. A Utility to implement a live webcam stream in a website, like
WebCamXP.
4. A program to clone partitions or complete disks to images or other
partitions or disks, like TrueImage or Norton Ghost.
5. An easy Uninstall wizard, like Add/Remove Plus 2004.
6. A MP3 database/autoDJ software, like OtsDJ.
7. Nokia phone management tools, like Oxygen Phone Manager.

Thank you very much for your help!

3.Webcam software
http://www.hilo.dk/pryme/

4.Partition saving.
Just used this last week:
http://www.partition-saving.com
One of the regulars wrote a Howto. Click on this:

5.Two install/uninstall programs:
http://www.pricelessware.org/2004/PL2004SYSTEMUTILITIES.htm#Install-UninstallTool

Bookmark this site. It might just save your life. :)
http://www.pricelessware.org/

dadiOH

SMORyOBEMAG said:
4. A program to clone partitions or complete disks to images or
other partitions or disks, like TrueImage or Norton Ghost.

Any copy program including Windows Explorer. Some others...
Karen's Replicator (personal favorite)
http://www.karenware.com/powertools/powertools.asp

Unstoppable Copier
http://homepages.ihug.com.au/~roadkil/unstopcp.htm

CDCheck (use "recover" option)
http://www.elpros.si/CDCheck/

5. An easy Uninstall wizard, like Add/Remove Plus 2004.

Best in the west...TotalUninstall
http://www.geocities.com/ggmartau/

--
dadiOH