Please Welcome Guest Crunchers......

Reaction score
I've never paid for one in my life. Anyway i'm sure the gilrs will do a free one each. We all friends here afterall ;)

Reaction score
phicksus said:
laughingsmiley.gif
I thought you boys did the cooking around here. Get me a drink while your up. :D

I'd rather cook than clean any day.

Adywebb

Growing old....
Reaction score
OK Fred - the jobs yours!

We have sent a message to the Admin to get your PM's sorted - he had his final Uni exam today - I think he may be out celebrating
eatdrink007.gif

Reaction score
Adywebb said:
We have sent a message to the Admin to get your PM's sorted - he had his final Uni exam today - I think he may be out celebrating
eatdrink007.gif

I imagine he would be! Well, whenever he gets over his headache, he can straighten it out.

Meanwhile, here is a throw-away address that's good for a week. Email me whenever it's convenient in that time: (e-mail address removed)

If anyone is interested, visit www.mailnull.com to get free (donation) redirection account(s). Tell him I sent you!

Cheers
FB

Last edited by a moderator:

Adywebb

Growing old....
Reaction score
Hi Fred - email on way to you!

I have removed the one in your post now as its no longer needed :thumb:

cirianz

Chatter Box
Reaction score
What's this... i slide away for the weekend & miss out on all the fun... so, where's my lapdance?

ciri can't wait to see Ady wearing a... no this is a family site, isn't it;)

& TD, another scouser who doesn't like curry? I'll have to tell John, he thought he was the only one!

Reaction score
Well it looks like the team will break into the top 100 today. So I am going to start pulling my computers over to other worthy projects and will leave myself on your team till all the accumulated units get validated.

Thank You for the warm reception and friendly welcome. It was a pleasure to camp out here with such a fine team.

Good Luck on your continued rise up the ranks and Happy Crunching Boys and Girls.......

Rudi

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
Rudi The Red said:
Well it looks like the team will break into the top 100 today. So I am going to start pulling my computers over to other worthy projects and will leave myself on your team till all the accumulated units get validated.

Thank You for the warm reception and friendly welcome. It was a pleasure to camp out here with such a fine team.

Good Luck on your continued rise up the ranks and Happy Crunching Boys and Girls.......

Rudi
No problem and Thanks for the boost up the tables. :thumb:

Adywebb

Growing old....
Reaction score
Big Thanks

Thanks Rudi - all the team really appreciate your time, effort and computer power
bowdown.gif

There will no doubt be a 'Top 100' Party thread later today/tomorrow when we have got the final 857 points required, so please come along for a drink and say farewell
nod.gif

Thanks again Rudi
happywave.gif

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Thanks Rudi :bow:

It's been great having you here, and tomorrow will be a great day once we get into that top 100 :thumb:

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Thank you for all the help Rudi!
bowdown.gif

Take care and keep crunching. :thumb:

Ask a Question