Please help me!(about usb)

D

Default User

do not understand the question.
if your camera is USB2 and the computer is USB1, then buy a USB2 card to put in the computer.

if the camera is usb1 and computer usb2 it is supposed to be backward compatible.

you do not mention what Windows version you are using. it might be a driver problem, ask the camera manufacturer about new drivers if this is the case.

(e-mail address removed)

Hollow all:
My device is a digital-camera and it has the function of pc-camera.
I will test the driver of the pc-camera.My device supports only usb1.0.

There is the error message:

http://www.bolymedia.com/temp/usbenum.GIF

http://www.bolymedia.com/temp/usbsuspend.GIF

How can i do?

E

eddy

Thank you very much!

I use winxp+sp2+hct12.1.
I am programing and testing the driver.
The information i've given last time is point to the content below:

Here is the Test Assertions from hct's testspec.chm:

USB Device Enumeration Stress Test Assertions
--------------------------------------------------
9.21.2 A device capable of high-speed operation must reset successfully at full-speed when in an electrical environment that is operating at full speed.

USB Selective Suspend Test Assertions
--------------------------------------------------
9.20.2 Attached devices must be prepared to be suspended at any time they are powered, whether they have been assigned a non-default address or are configured.

Are these problems software or hardware?
And how can i do?

Regards
do not understand the question.
if your camera is USB2 and the computer is USB1, then buy a USB2 card to put in the computer.

if the camera is usb1 and computer usb2 it is supposed to be backward compatible.

you do not mention what Windows version you are using. it might be a driver problem, ask the camera manufacturer about new drivers if this is the case

Ask a Question