Please help!!! can't logon

Dabli

Forgive me for a newbie question. I installed AD on Win2k3 server and after
the computer rebooted I am denied Logon!!!! I logon to the domain i created
with administrator login and correct password.

"It says that the time on this computer doesn't matches the time on the
network. Please check Date/Time properties on Logon!!!!!!!"
Since I can't login into the System I am totally HELPLESS!!!!!!!

Any feedback would be appreicated at the earliest.

Thanks.

Alan Sun [MSFT]

Hi,

Thanks for your posting here.

Based on my knowledge, this issue may be related to time/date problem.
Please try to logon the problematic DC from Safe Mode. After you log on,
verify the time/date match the time on other DCs.

Hope this helps. Have a nice day!

Best regards,

Thanks & Regards
Alan Sun
Microsoft Online Partner Support

|From: "Dabli" <[email protected]>
|Subject: Please help!!! can't logon
|Date: Thu, 29 Apr 2004 21:31:46 -0400
|Newsgroups: microsoft.public.win2000.active_directory
|
|Forgive me for a newbie question. I installed AD on Win2k3 server and
after
|the computer rebooted I am denied Logon!!!! I logon to the domain i
created
|with administrator login and correct password.

|"It says that the time on this computer doesn't matches the time on
the
|network. Please check Date/Time properties on Logon!!!!!!!"
|Since I can't login into the System I am totally HELPLESS!!!!!!!
|

|Any feedback would be appreicated at the earliest.
|
|Thanks.

Alan Sun [MSFT]

Hi,

How is it going on your end? Please drop me a note.

I would like to share more information with you. You may use the following
steps to trouble shooting the issue:

1. Start the problematic DC in Safe Mode.

2. Try to log on it.

3. When you successfully log on, click Start->Run, and type CMD and click
OK.

4. At the command prompt type something similar to the following:NET TIME
/DOMAIN:name /SET. Where "name" is the domain name being used by the
computer

You may refer to the following article for more info:
232386 Cannot Log On If Time and Date Are Not Synchronized
http://support.microsoft.com/?id=232386

I am waiting for your reply.