Playground Burger Delivery

Reaction score
Ian I agree!

I believe that children should have a choice, however ultimately its upto the parents. They are children afterall and they shoudl eat what they are given.
If parents are that fussy about what they are eating at school then pack lunches should be made for them.

I ate packed lunches throughout my school life as i'm sure a lot of you guys did, never did me any harm. Those two mothers are acting irresponsibly and should have been arrested for something, maybe breach of peace, or breach of trust, I dont know fact remains they supplied foods that were purposely held back from children because of good reason. Obesity, is a massive killer on this planet the sooner we realise that the better.

I'm sure this thread will go on for a while and a lot of you with children will have something to say. But when you see your kids in 20years time laying in a hospital bed trying to recover from a heart attack or worse well we'll see what responses we get then. Dont get me wrong, a portion of chips now and then is fine, the body needs fattys stuffs to function however eating it day in and day out is not good.

Had me say. Lets hear the flack!

Reaction score
oh I have seen that on the news

its bloody ridicoulous
really silly and irresponsible

Reaction score
Sorry, but after being screwed by a london borough for a parking fine:mad: It's the nanny state gone wrong. Yes may be the mothers are wrong to go and buy fast food & yes food education is a big issue, but those who took the photo should take some blame.

OK as a child i had fried chips & food cooked in lard but that was then, yes diets do need to change & yes parents need to educate their children over what they eat. But for some fast food is an easier and quicker option than spending a hour prepairing food. Moan over!!

Alf

Yank Upstart
Reaction score
u think u guys have a problem?
i live in america, we're the fattest nation in the world!
i belive that healthy food education should be taken seriously. i have seen enough fat kids (no joke :D) in new mexico alone, people need to be smart about what they eat. and when u think of it most people eat when they are hungry but in this technology assissted world, most people dont do any work that burns off the fat or makes them sweat in the least.
kinda funny... technology is suppose to help us live easier lives, but as a result most people now live shorter lives.

by the by - do u think you are healthy?
i think i am, i started to watch what i eat and i work in a farm bucking hay, not to mention play DDR when i have a chance :) so im moderatly fit- just got to keep at it

Last edited:
Reaction score
In my opinion these Mothers are being even more irresponsible by taking orders for fast food from kids other than their own. How do they know that some of these other kids haven't got food allergies? :mad:

crazylegs

Member Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Heard on a radio program that these women have a vested interest in the chip shop in question...:nod:

Reaction score
crazylegs said:
Heard on a radio program that these women have a vested interest in the chip shop in question...
nod.gif
Now that would be funny:rolleyes:

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
Let's make lots of little YFB's :D

Oi! Fatso! Waddle over here and give me a swig of your coke!

I couldn't care less, tbh, stupid is as stupid does.

I just hope no kid has to be forced to eat.... wait for it.... thick slices of cold greasy spam, two scoops of lumpy warm mashed potato, grated raw carrot, all covered in a ladle full of runny disgusting gravy, like I was.

Scarred me for life, that did :lol:

Eh oop kid, pass me an onion ring.......

cirianz

Chatter Box
Reaction score
melter65 said:
In my opinion these Mothers are being even more irresponsible by taking orders for fast food from kids other than their own. How do they know that some of these other kids haven't got food allergies? :mad:

Yes, that did occur to me. My daughter had coeliacs until she was 8yo.
it used to take me over an hour each evening to prepare her school lunches.
It would be very unlikely that any of the 'healthy' food that the school provides would've been edible for her.
If I wanted a day off then chips would really have been my only safe bet.
But as a daily food :eek:
so mixed feelings about this.
In the end I would have to come down on the side of choice I think.
Although I would prefer if the orders were coming from the parents.

Ask a Question