plastic, what to do

Reaction score
just something to do, an suggestions for what i could do with a slab of green solid perspex measuring 30cm x 10cm, come on you lot can think of some funny stuff for that.

GO!!

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
put it the westbound fast lane of the M4 and call it a theme garden :eek:

* Usual disclaimers apply.....

Reaction score
cut it up into small round discs and sellotape them to all the red traffic light lenes at a road junction!....

Sit back!.. Wait..

Then watch the confusion and chaos....:D

Reaction score
If light dosent go through it......Even better... Super glue it to Tony Blair's vehicle windscreen.. :)

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
LOL :D

You could always put it in the oven for a few hours, let it melt and sell it to the Tate for £125,000 and call it modern art (unless a cleaner throws it out, like last week!). You have to call it something depressing though, like... "my green sorrow", or something equally silly.

On a sensible note, you could make a mouse mat? (best I could think of!)

Reaction score
Nope... turner prize entry wins. £40,000 for a sheet of plastic HAS to be a bargain.

Put it in the oven, let it melt suitably, call it the fire of envy. (green- envy) Its easy to think of poncy names for stuff. :) I`ve thought about entering to see how many ppl I can annoy

Reaction score
What about melting it down, then pouring it all over your PC's case - you could say it was a fassion statement !?!?!?!?

Reaction score
i think u should cut it up into strips (a few mms wide) and glue them to ur pc case, on the inside, or make skis for your car, for the winter, its coming!!

Kye

Reaction score
you can give it too me for a week, and i will return it, but it will be twice in value!

i would get my cousin too hit his head on it for fun. or pin it up on the wall...

Ask a Question