Philips 170B6CB LCD Monitor

Review Philips 170B6CB LCD Monitor

Quadophile

Hon. Acoustical Engineer
Reaction score
Quadophile submitted a new article:

Philips 170B6CB LCD Monitor - Philips 170B6CB LCD Monitor

Introduction

The 170B6CB is categorised by the Philips range of "Perfect Panel" displays and is based on Zero Tolerance for defects in the manufacturing process. Philips will replace the LCD even if it has one defective pixel and this warranty of replacement is covered for one full year. Besides, the business and professional monitors cover three years warranty for any other manufacturing defect....

Read more about this article...

Last edited by a moderator:

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
I didn't realise that these pixel perfect monitors were available at this sort of price range until Quad sent me this review, so I'm going to make sure I consider something from this range when I look for upgrades for Beckys monitor - it does make a big difference having no dead pixels for someone as fussy as me :D

Reaction score
Good review. It has certainly given me something to think about as i may buy something like this soon, although i would be more inclined to go for 19". But after the review the Phillips 19" may well get some attention :)

Quadophile

Hon. Acoustical Engineer
Reaction score
Ian/Bodhi,

Thanks for the feedback:thumb:

There is the 170P6/P7 as well which is a pro version. I know the 19 inch pro version is also available, the choices are there depending what suits your budget. I thought the 17 inch was an excellent choice for business use. The 19 inch would be certainly a better option for those who mainly want to use it for multimedia/gaming applictions or for designing/editing purpose

Ask a Question