Phanteks Enthoo Pro Case

Becky

Webmistress
Reaction score
Kit Guru have reviewed the Phanteks Enthoo Pro aluminium computer case, which they rate highly for quality and value:

"Last summer Phanteks won our hearts with the Enthoo Primo aluminium case – which claimed a ‘Must Have’ award despite a price tag of £199.99. This success led to a huge amount of anticipation for the upcoming Phanteks Enthoo Pro as we were promised a case that carried over the core thinking behind the Primo, but at half the price.

Obviously that huge price drop must involve compromises so let’s see whether Phantek’s second case is a success or wide of the target."

first-page4.jpg

Read more here.

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
'Phanteks Enthoo Pro'

Why is it every time I look at that I see the word 'Poo'? :confused:

Honestly, despite it's goodness, no way I'd pay 200 quid for a case, you can get a new Lian Li for less than that.

CSB

Reaction score
Lovely case and I really like it, but yes it is sure expensive, but then my case was around £145, but that's all steel whereas this is Aluminium. Not sure if I like the way the PSU is covered up though.

Hate the name "Yeah, I've got a Phanteks Enthoo Pro". You've got a what??? Word of advice, change the name of your next case dudes.

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Thats coz the Pro isn't out yet. :)

CSB

Reaction score
Phew, now that we got that sorted. Ok, we all now know it's not £199.99. I looked for it on Amazon in case it was cheaper, but nope it's not on there. It's not like any of us are getting it anyway lol

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
:eek:I could build a whole PC including the case for £200 (a basic one but a PC)

Yes, you could (and btw the case reviewed here is only £100) but you could drive a Fiat 500 or a Sandown Mercedes Benz.

Choice is yours old son, depending on how many readies. Some, myself included, are willing to pay more for quality goods.

Well, to a degree ;)

Ask a Question