Windows XP Permission to use object denied (Error 419)

Reaction score
Hi,
I'm getting that error when i'm trying to run a crystal report on the server unless I give that user the admin privellages and I don't want that !!

Thanks
lee

Reaction score
hi there,
well I've seen this and its for EXCEL files ... my problem is with Crystal Reports that run through a 3rd party software if you're familar with Crystal Reports !!

Thanks

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
Nope! nor the 3rd party software, whatever that may be.

Is it Windows ??

:user:

Reaction score
yup its windows 2003 server !!! and it was working fine until I installed some software and a MS security patch .. I uninstalled them but the problem remained ... I'm sure it has something todo with the local security policy that was altered by that patch or the installed software in a way or other .. you know how it is with ms OS's lol !!

I tried everything , digged every place to give access to those crystal runtime libraries to that user and still nothing !!

well keep me updated if there is any ideas !!!

peace

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
Well, I'm getting more info out of you, even if I can't yet help ... All I did was look up the error message ... If I were you I would maybe direct my questions to either or both CR & MS.

Sorry, without the full story we are just guessing.

:user:

Ask a Question