Pen drive converting the data to unreadable format

Reaction score
Hi All,

I am facing the problem with my Pen drive 32GB.

After copying the files into this Pen drive,it is converting them to Unreadable format and Size will be 0kb. Even there are many files inthe folder it is showing only one file that to 0kb.

please find the attached Screen shot.
Please sugest to solve this.

Regards,
prasad.

Attachments

• Doc1.doc
    107 KB · Views: 138
Last edited:
Reaction score
I had something very similar happen recently to a large folder of powerpoint files. Stupidly, I had not backed them up - and even more stupidly, I should have done so because they were work in progress for a full programme of lectures, plus some conference papers I was working on.

I tried everything to recover them, including various data recovery programmes. I also hired a computer expert to look at them. His conclusion was that they were hopelessly corrupted. In short, I never managed to retrieve them, which meant that I lost several months of hard work.

So the moral of this story is back up everything onto a hard disk. My post won't help you to recover your files, but at least i can commiserate. I still kick myself on a regular basis for not backing the files up.

Ask a Question