Pdf files within the body of the email?

How do I sent .pdf fliers within email?

I have been taking snapshots of my .pdf fliers and sending them via email and
some have responded that they can't see them. Is this on my end or theirs?
What do I need to do to ensure they can see these fliers in the body of the
email, as opposed to an attachment they have to click and open?

John Blessing

How said:
I have been taking snapshots of my .pdf fliers and sending them via
email and some have responded that they can't see them. Is this on
my end or theirs? What do I need to do to ensure they can see these
fliers in the body of the email, as opposed to an attachment they
have to click and open?

You can't control how other people read their email.

Send them a link to a web page or the .pdf
--
John Blessing

http://www.LbeHelpdesk.com - Help Desk software
http://www.room-booking-software.com - Schedule rooms & equipment
bookings http://www.lbetoolbox.com - De-Duplicates MS Outlook
http://www.repeatmail.com - schedule mass individual emails

Brian Tillman [MVP - Outlook]

"How do I sent .pdf fliers within email?" <How do I sent .pdf fliers within
[email protected]> wrote in message
I have been taking snapshots of my .pdf fliers and sending them via email and
some have responded that they can't see them. Is this on my end or theirs?
What do I need to do to ensure they can see these fliers in the body of the
email, as opposed to an attachment they have to click and open?

Your recipients must have a PDF viewer to be able to read your PDF fliers.
Moreover, many, if not most, mail clients won't display PDF files in the BODY
of the message, only as attachments.