From: "Junesh" <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: Blueetooth Adaptor PC850
Date: October-06-07 9:34 PM

Hello Peter,

My problem got solved
Please try the following steps:-
1. Uninstall existing bluetooth adaptor.
2. Remove your bluetooth adaptor and dont plug even it ask for it.
3. Download a software from
http://direct.motorola.com/Hellomoto/NSS/PC850BTSW/
4. Unzip the software
5. There you will find "Install.exe" run it.
6. It will say driver is not signed please ignore and say "Install anyway".
7. After several warning message it will ask to insert the adaptor be
careful dont plug your bluetooth adaptor instead click on the cancel.
8. It will continue to install the driver software without your adaptor.
9. Once after click of finish button then insert your bluetooth adaptor.
10. It will take the right driver.
11. Start your bluetooth.
11. Next is paring of your device and continue to use.
12. Second time if you want to connect then use "My Bluetooth Place -->
Entire Bluetooth Neighborhood --> Motorola H500 Headset Right click and say
connect.

Enjoy !!!

--
-

Peter said:
Good luck getting it to work as I tried that and Vista then refused to
boot.
Moto advise that PC850 is NOT Vista compatible. I also tried a fix I
found
somewhere on the web, it only worked for one boot, then failed.

Peter

Dominic Payer said:
Your Bluetooth drivers probably need an update.

See http://direct.motorola.com/Hellomoto/NSS/PC850BTSW/ or
http://www.broadcom.com/products/bluetooth_update.php

Junesh said:
Hello,
Greetings!!!

I recently bought Motorola Bluetooth Adaptor PC850 the following are
the
problems:-
1. When I install I am getting the error like Device is not signed -
"Do
you
want to install anyway" I said Yes and continue...
2. After installation the product works well i.e., PC850 Bluetooth
adaptor
is paired with Motorola H500 headset.
3. When I restart my laptop [HP dv231us - OS: Vista] there comes the
problem:-
a) When I start the Bluetooth Adaptor by right click on the system
tray
and say "Start Bluetooth device" then my system goes into hang.
b) No controls or hardware device will work after I start bluetooth.
c) After that I forcefully shutdown the laptop using the power
button.
Do anyone know the solution?

Peter

oops...sorry this was supposed to be an answer to another thread...ignore.

Peter

Peter said:
By the way, you did install it in Vista right? You've rebooted and it
still works?

Peter