pc world

pikakilla

Proud Cruncher!
Reaction score
hey all

just wondering if its possible to pay the online price instore for pcworld....im sure someone posted something about this but i cant find it or remember...im after a wireless modem router to see if i cant hook a few machines up to wcg

cheers

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
You can pay online and collect instore if thats what you mean :)

Not done it myself, but there are some reasonably priced items there if you want to pick one up.

Reaction score
You reserve it online and get a code, and then you walk into the store and goto the Collect Point, and then you pay for it there, but you get the discounted Online price.

Done it a few weeks back with a PSU.

pikakilla

Proud Cruncher!
Reaction score
cheers

i want to pay cash and the online prices are very good

i will give it a go

Reaction score
i've ordered online and collected from store and i was suprised how well it works.

PC World getting something right, has the world gone mad !

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
Techy said:
i've ordered online and collected from store and i was suprised how well it works.

PC World getting something right, has the world gone mad !
Nope ... just waking up. :D

They still don't have any computers. ;)

chelseafc2005

Crunchtastic
Reaction score
iv dun that before with a hd it is amazin how much the instore price is different to the online price

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
Just to confirm what's been said already, PC World had Nikon Coolpix 5600 camera online for £132.00 and instore for £149.95.

When I pointed this out to the girl sales assistant she actually ordered it for me in the store, in my name, and gave me a code and I paid £132.00 cash instore.

She was also really quite helpful, offered several cases and memory cards as well. I already had some memory for the camera, but did buy a case for a tenner.

Yes, maybe they are waking up, it's about time ;)

crazylegs

Member Extraordinaire
Reaction score
This service has been available for quite some time now......and it works brilliantly got a 250Gb Hitachi Deskstar hard drive for £52.99 the other week...Superb....:D

Reaction score
I wouldn't buy a PC from PCWorld unless I didn't know how to assemble one...

Then again I want PC's for gaming, overclocking, and performance. Alot of their 300 quid office PC's are good value - especially when they include Windows XP. Obviously they can do alot of deals with multinationals... unfortunately that's why most chain stores still mostly stock Intel not AMD.

Ask a Question