PayPal Shopping cart will only work with one page at a time

G

I also have a problem as definded below, how and where do I trun off the feature in HTML that causing the problem

James

We see this all the time - it is a very common problem. Here's what your used prop page really looks like..

<input type="hidden" name="bn102" value="AMPPFPWZ.301"><input type="hidden" name="cmd102" value="_cart"><input type="hidden" name="add100" value="1"

See all those 102 suffixes? You are using an HTML editor, and you have left a default preference set that ensures that there will be no duplicate names. You must turn this "feature" off

I am willing to pay for good information

T

Thomas A. Rowe

Since you are doing a copy and paste, you have to manually change the field names in HTML view.
--
==============================================
Thomas A. Rowe (Microsoft MVP - FrontPage)
WEBMASTER Resources(tm)

FrontPage Resources, WebCircle, MS KB Quick Links, etc.

James Umbarger Jr said:
I also have a problem as definded below, how and where do I trun off the feature in HTML that causing the problem.

James,

We see this all the time - it is a very common problem. Here's what your used prop page really looks like...

<input type="hidden" name="bn102" value="AMPPFPWZ.301"><input type="hidden" name="cmd102"
value="_cart"> said:
See all those 102 suffixes? You are using an HTML editor, and you have left a default preference
set that ensures that there will be no duplicate names. You must turn this "feature" off.

?

=?iso-8859-1?Q?Crash_Gordon=AE?=

I wonder why I didn't have that problem when I used PP's code generator...was it because I used the Web Component insert Advanced HTML procedure?

| Since you are doing a copy and paste, you have to manually change the field names in HTML view.
| --
| ==============================================
| Thomas A. Rowe (Microsoft MVP - FrontPage)
| WEBMASTER Resources(tm)
|
| FrontPage Resources, WebCircle, MS KB Quick Links, etc.
| To assist you in getting the best answers for FrontPage support see:
| http://www.net-sites.com/sitebuilder/newsgroups.asp
|
| | > I also have a problem as definded below, how and where do I trun off the feature in HTML that
| causing the problem.
| >
| > James,
| >
| > We see this all the time - it is a very common problem. Here's what your used prop page really
| looks like...
| >
| > <input type="hidden" name="bn102" value="AMPPFPWZ.301"><input type="hidden" name="cmd102"
| value="_cart"><input type="hidden" name="add100" value="1">
| >
| > See all those 102 suffixes? You are using an HTML editor, and you have left a default preference
| set that ensures that there will be no duplicate names. You must turn this "feature" off.
| >
| > I am willing to pay for good information.
| >
|
|

T

Thomas A. Rowe

It was because of the Insert HTML component.

--
Thomas A. Rowe (Microsoft MVP - FrontPage)
WEBMASTER Resources(tm)

FrontPage Resources, WebCircle, MS KB Quick Links, etc.

I wonder why I didn't have that problem when I used PP's code generator...was it because I used the
Web Component insert Advanced HTML procedure?

| Since you are doing a copy and paste, you have to manually change the field names in HTML view.
| --
|
|
| | > I also have a problem as definded below, how and where do I trun off the feature in HTML that
| causing the problem.
| >
| > James,
| >
| > We see this all the time - it is a very common problem. Here's what your used prop page really
| looks like...
| >
| > <input type="hidden" name="bn102" value="AMPPFPWZ.301"><input type="hidden" name="cmd102"
| value="_cart"><input type="hidden" name="add100" value="1">
| >
| > See all those 102 suffixes? You are using an HTML editor, and you have left a default preference
| set that ensures that there will be no duplicate names. You must turn this "feature" off.
| >
| > I am willing to pay for good information.
| >
|
|

?

=?iso-8859-1?Q?Crash_Gordon=AE?=

OH!

| It was because of the Insert HTML component.
|
| --
|
|
| | I wonder why I didn't have that problem when I used PP's code generator...was it because I used the
| Web Component insert Advanced HTML procedure?
|
|
| | Since you are doing a copy and paste, you have to manually change the field names in HTML view.
| | --
| | ==============================================
| | Thomas A. Rowe (Microsoft MVP - FrontPage)
| | WEBMASTER Resources(tm)
| |
| | FrontPage Resources, WebCircle, MS KB Quick Links, etc.
| | ==============================================
| | To assist you in getting the best answers for FrontPage support see:
| | http://www.net-sites.com/sitebuilder/newsgroups.asp
| |
| | | | > I also have a problem as definded below, how and where do I trun off the feature in HTML that
| | causing the problem.
| | >
| | > James,
| | >
| | > We see this all the time - it is a very common problem. Here's what your used prop page really
| | looks like...
| | >
| | > <input type="hidden" name="bn102" value="AMPPFPWZ.301"><input type="hidden" name="cmd102"
| | value="_cart"><input type="hidden" name="add100" value="1">
| | >
| | > See all those 102 suffixes? You are using an HTML editor, and you have left a default preference
| | set that ensures that there will be no duplicate names. You must turn this "feature" off.
| | >
| | > I am willing to pay for good information.
| | >
| |
| |
|
|

Ask a Question