paying for music download

Reaction score
Ok paying music is a good thing on the net.

But when they stop you copying it to a cd.

I do not agree with this.

Like me paying for my own cd and i can,t even back it up incase the cd breaks.

So no wonder people download from kazza,torrent sites,etc.

How many sites sell old songs in single track.

As for limewire full of spyware and trojan virus.

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
:D

Me, I gone back to LPs and a twin tape deck ... let me see 'em try and encript them then. :D

Reaction score
I agree, these music programs rip you off....also say you have one of these pay for songs programs... what happens when your hard drive crashes?? are you able to redownload all the songs again for free, and even if you could, can you remember every song in your collection.

Also another point with the cds... so unfair can't even listen to my mp3s in my car without some crazy adapters(which always distort the sound) or expensive decks with USB port.

CITech

Offshore Crunchie Eater
Reaction score
Raje said:
can't even listen to my mp3s in my car without some crazy adapters(which always distort the sound) or expensive decks with USB port.
Hi Raje

Not sure what kit you are using, but I've got a great little lead which acts as an FM transmitter & Charger for my iPod and the sound quality ain't that bad. If you turn it up far enough to hear any distrotion, then it's too loud to be driving safely.

What sort of adapters did you have in mind? (Just being nosey!:blush: )

ps. Like the new title!

Ask a Question