From: Tushar Mehta ()
Subject: Re: derivatives and integrals
Original Format
Newsgroups: microsoft.public.excel.programming
Date: 2000/03/22

which can be found at the following URL...

http://tinyurl.com/2tpku

I found this posting by going to the following URL and searching Google's
archives of newsgroup postings...

http://www.google.com/advanced_group_search?q=group:*excel

If Tushar's solution doesn't meet your needs, you might want to circle back
to Google and see other related hits.

I hope this answer is of benefit.

Regards,
Kevin