Panic: error trying to debug

Carlos Albert

Hi folks,

I started working using a new computer, with a new Win, VS2005, etc,
installation.

But every trime I try to debug the solution I was working with, I get this
error... any help will gonna be preciated:

Error 1 Could not load file or assembly 'System.EnterpriseServices,
Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a' or one of
its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.

Karl Seguin [MVP]

I had a similar problem.I resolved it by re-adding System.EnterpriseServices
to the GAC via gacutil /i . the reference itself comes from the web.config
in the framework folder...

Karl

Carlos Albert

Thanks Karl, anyway I fixed it reinstalling .NET framework...

"Karl Seguin [MVP]" <karl REMOVE @ REMOVE openmymind REMOVEMETOO . ANDME