right click my computer > manage

go to disk management

check drive letter assignments

Og

TechMan said:
pen drive i suppose

snip>

Description of Harley-Davidson engine (drive) top-ends as follows:
Flat => 1929 through 1947
Knuckle => 1936 through 1947
Pan => 1948 through 1965
Shovel => 1966 through 1985
Evolution => 1984 through 1999

Jim Macklin

Revolution

wrote in message

| >> Use proper English.
| >>
| >snip>
|
| Description of Harley-Davidson engine (drive) top-ends as
follows:
| Flat => 1929 through 1947
| Knuckle => 1936 through 1947
| Pan => 1948 through 1965
| Shovel => 1966 through 1985
| Evolution => 1984 through 1999

NoConsequence

What is a "pan drive?"

Use proper English.

<lokesh kumar> wrote in message
| plz help
| pan drive didn't detected
| what to do?
|

| EggHeadCafe - .NET Developer Portal of Choice
| http://www.eggheadcafe.com
It's a drive that refuses to grow up.

It's usually shut down by a Hook drive, but it's OK because the Hook
drive is usually scared off pretty easily by an Alligator Drive.

Jim Macklin

Fairey dust.

| On Sat, 29 Sep 2007 09:20:35 -0500, "Jim Macklin"
|
| >What is a "pan drive?"
| >
| >Use proper English.

| >| pan drive didn't detected
| >| what to do?