Painting Help

Reaction score
Hey all,

Hope you are all well.

I am back this time with some painting advice. I am getting ready for Mrs PSD99 to move in with me soon and she is not keen on the light blue color of my walls.

So I have decided to repaint the room. Originally I got the wallpaper removed and then the walls/ceiling skimmed. I was so eager to paint but waited good 2 months to let the plaster dry.

The mistake I made was I did not seal the walls properly - so with the paint I used Silk Dulux dried I could see bubbles in the wall. I still see bubbles in the wall, at first I lost sleep over my stupidness but now I don't really care

Anyway I wish to go for a Matt finish this time as silk is too shiny
what have I got to do to try salvage the bubbles on the walls? and obviously can't paint matt over silk can I?

EvanDavis

Silly Fool
Reaction score
Anyway I wish to go for a Matt finish this time as silk is too shiny
what have I got to do to try salvage the bubbles on the walls? and obviously can't paint matt over silk can I?

Have a read of THIS, and go to post #11. That's pretty much what you have to do..

Reaction score
Thanks i gather u have tried that?

Hopefully get a better finish than last time

Ask a Question