paint in windowsXP

Paint got uninstalled and I'm having trouble getting it back. I have original XP disc. Would someone advise, (in simple terms) the steps to re-install. My granddaughter needs it!

Jim Macklin

Control Panel/Add/Remove Programs/add-remove Windows
Components. It is in accessories.

"pompey Keith" <pompey (e-mail address removed)>
wrote in message
| Paint got uninstalled and I'm having trouble getting it
back. I have original XP disc. Would someone advise, (in
simple terms) the steps to re-install. My granddaughter
needs it!

Will Denny

Hi

How was Paint uninstalled? Type the following from Start>Run to see if the
program is still on your system:

mspaint

If it isn't there, you may be able to reinstall it by going to Add/Remove
Programs>Add/Remove Windows Components

--

Will Denny
MS-MVP Windows - Shell/User