Package Wizard Question

I hope this is the right forum to ask this question. I am using Access 2003
and also have the package wizard for 2003. I have created a database that I
have split. The back end of the database will reside on a network server.
The front end will reside on client pc's. I have added a toolbar button to
link the two. My question is this. - because it did not work in a test
environment - does runtime allow for linking the front end and back end
databases together. It worked on my pc with the full version of access, but
did not work on a pc that only had runtime installed. If it does work, can
someone tell me how. Thanks...

Eric Butts [MSFT]

Hi Dan,

With Microsoft Access Runtime your solution will be similar to the
following:

MOD2000: How to Refresh Links in a Run-Time Application (291264)
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=KB;EN-US;291264

I hope this helps! If you have additional questions on this topic, please
respond back to this posting.

Regards,

Eric Butts
Microsoft Access Support
(e-mail address removed)
"Microsoft Security Announcement: Have you installed the patch for
Microsoft Security Bulletin MS03-026? If not Microsoft strongly advises
you to review the information at the following link regarding Microsoft
Security Bulletin MS03-026
<http://www.microsoft.com/security/security_bulletins/ms03-026.asp> and/or
to visit Windows Update at <http://windowsupdate.microsoft.com/> to install
the patch. Running the SCAN program from the Windows Update site will help
to insure you are current with all security patches, not just MS03-026."