Overclock.co.uk

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
Although I have only used Overclock on a few occasions I have found them to be price competitive, professional and have a dam quick service.

Highly recommended. :D

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
I've used overclock.co.uk a couple of times too, and found pretty good prices, and very good customer support

Reaction score
I have found Overclock.co.uk to be very quick on sorting out your order and getting it out to you asap. I ordered one item and had it two days later - now hows that for service. Not bad for 4 guys running the entire thing singlehandedly!! Good prices, great variety - 5 star vote from me

Reaction score
Overclock are simply the best online retailer that I have ever used. I have been using them for a couple of years now; they have proven themselves to be extremely helpful and on the rare occasions that I have had a problem they have been quick to resolve it.

I would (and have) recommended them to anyone wanting to buy any computer equipment, both for their excellent service and for their excellend product range. They only deal with quality products which makes selecting items from them very easy.

:bow: :bow: :bow: @ Overclock

Reaction score
I have spent hundreds of pounds at overclock for my PC needs and they have been 100% perfect. They even take the time to answer general questions about products they sell. Customer service, delivery all great!

Alf

Yank Upstart
Reaction score
I was wondering how long it would take me get someting from overclockers. I live in the U.S.

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
Alf: I've shipped a lot of stuff to the States to guys I've met on USA based Forums and also I've received stuff from the States, from New York to Idaho to Dallas.

General delivery times are three to four days to New York, seven to nine days to Dallas.

But surely your NewEgg are more competitive?

And you also have to consider any RMA's you may have to do. Overclock have charged me, so far, £9.36 to return a faulty 5.1 speaker system (proved faulty and replaced) and I currently have a Motherboard with them on RMA which cost me £6.55 to return.

I'm not sure what the position is here, but I feel a bit irked. If something goes wrong, surely the supplier should meet any costs of faulty goods they supplied? I just don't know the legal position, but I daresay their terms and agreements covers it in their favour.

Sometimes I think that a High Street retailer could clean up if they supplied goods the same as online suppliers, they wouldn't need High Street stores, just a chain of warehouses with a small showroom and a trade counter.

Or could they? Imagine if PC World was actually sussed, sold the right parts and priced stuff fairly.

Would it work? No more sending parcels, just pop down to your local trade counter. The question is, would there be enough turnover to justify the extra staff for dealing with the public?

*flops considers business venture...

Last edited:

Ask a Question