outlook today recurring occurrence

I use Outlook to keep track of my school work, and found that making my
classes recurring appointments was the easiest way to set up my schedule.
Now, in Outlook Today it lists my classes, but if I select one, to enter my
homework, it opens the series and not the occurrence, and as far as I know
there is no way to change that setting.

----------------
click "I Agree" in the message pane.

http://www.microsoft.com/office/com...3afd2&dg=microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring

Brian Tillman

AJ Meelan said:
I use Outlook to keep track of my school work, and found that making
my classes recurring appointments was the easiest way to set up my
schedule. Now, in Outlook Today it lists my classes, but if I select
one, to enter my homework, it opens the series and not the
occurrence, and as far as I know there is no way to change that
setting.

When you double-click a recurring appointment, it should ask you if you want
to open the one occurrence or the entire series. This doesn't happen?

It does in the calender view, but not on the "Outlook Today" page. There it
only allows me to open the series.

Brian Tillman

AJ Meelan said:
It does in the calender view, but not on the "Outlook Today" page.
There it only allows me to open the series.

Well, then, you've found your solution.

Joined
Jul 26, 2010
Messages
30
Reaction score
0

--
Brian Tillman

That's called a workaround, not a solution.

I'm facing the same problem with calendar in list view :(