Outlook .tmp file

D

duncan.edment

Outlook 2007 crashed and shut-down. When I tried to re-open it, one of my .pst files wasn't there. I looked in the folder where I have my .pst files, and the one that won't open is showing as a .tmp file. The .pst file is 0 bytes in size, but the .tmp file looks as though it's the right size. I'veetried loading the .tmp file directly into Outlook, but that doesn't work. I've tried renaming the .tmp as a .pst, and loading that. That doesn't workeither. I've even tried running it through ScanPST, but this tells me thatthe file isn't a valid .pst file.

So, it's a simple question. Can I get the file, and subsequently my e-mails back?

Duncan

B

Bob Maria

Kernel for OST to PST conversion is the user-friendly easy to use recovery tool. The tool can recover orphan, corrupt or lost OST files and save them in PST, EML, DBX or MSG format quickly. The tool is meant for everyone, that is, thanks to its interactive screens and easy GUI even a novice computeruser can recover his OST files. The tool effectively recovers permanently deleted emails as well.
for more details - http://www.convertosttopstfree.com

Reaction score
If you have this question that how cans you convert OST to Outlook very easily within few seconds? Then you should utilize our OST files recovery application management tool because this very best and technical solution to convert OST to Outlook. This most advanced OST recovery software is capable to convert all Outlook files items such as emails, tasks, calendars, to-do list, meetings and notes. Convert OST to Outlook software successfully runs upon all windows versions as 98, 2000, XP, NT, ME and vista. You can take the demonstration edition of our Convert OST to Outlook tool to analyze the working method in convert exchange offline files. http://www.ostpst.com/

Ask a Question