Outlook sends acceptance email to multiple people

K

Kim

I have ran across an issue I have never seen before. We use outlook with exchange. This morning, a user set up a test meeting for me, her and her boss in her boss' calendar. I accepted the meeting, and looked at the acceptance email that was sent to her from my sent mail folder. It sent it only to her, as it should. However, when she views the incoming email message from me (my acceptance email) it shows that the acceptance email was actually sent to multiple people and not just her.

Any ideas?

M

Melody KirkWagner

We see this on our exchange when an executive has had delegates in the past that he or she has forgotten to remove. If she looks at his delegations she will probably find several that need to be removed. Apologies if it's more complicated than that! :)

mrscsetzer wrote on Thu, 30 July 2009 15:21
I have ran across an issue I have never seen before. We use outlook with exchange. This morning, a user set up a test meeting for me, her and her boss in her boss' calendar. I accepted the meeting, and looked at the acceptance email that was sent to her from my sent mail folder. It sent it only to her, as it should. However, when she views the incoming email message from me (my acceptance email) it shows that the acceptance email was actually sent to multiple people and not just her.

Any ideas?

Submitted using http://www.outlookforums.com

Ask a Question