Outlook new emails going to junk. all settings are correct

Outlo emails go Junk/settings correct

At&t made us load new home page 01-2009. knocked out OUTLOOK. HP, AT&T and
Microsoft, hours, weeks of phone calls, OUTLOOK sort of working. All
incoming emails going to junk mail...yes all settings are correct and none of
the calls to 3 companies helped. Each told me to call other one. No one will
take responsibility, so I live with it for over 3 months now. Have to click
junk, click email click "Not Junk Mail"...get pop up and have to click on OK
to send email to real inbox if I want to do ANYTHING with it. Help
(e-mail address removed)

Diane Poremsky [MVP]

Version of Outlook? Are you using security or antivirus/antispam software on
your incoming email? Is outlook set on low or high junk filtering? Did you
add your address to the blocked list?

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

Outlook Tips by email:
mailto:[email protected]

mailto:[email protected]

newsreader to msnews.microsoft.com.

"Outlo emails go Junk/settings correct" <Outlo emails go Junk/settings
news:[email protected]...

Brian Tillman [MVP - Outlook]

"Outlo emails go Junk/settings correct" <Outlo emails go Junk/settings
At&t made us load new home page 01-2009. knocked out OUTLOOK.

Nothing you specify for a home page in your web browser can have any effect on
how Outlook works. Moreover, just because AT&T recommends changing the home
page doesn't mean you have to do it. AT&T doesn't *force* you to do anything.
When I got their service, I didn't even use the installation disk that gave me
to set it up automatically. Too much junk I didn't want.