Outlook hangs when "responding" to an email if Word selected as editor

gil

09-04-06

Outlook still hangs when responding to an email using Word as editor.
Outlook gives a message sometimes that says it cannot find Word or that the
Outlook version doesn't match the Word version. In this case, I have
Outlook 2003 sp2 and Word 2003 sp2.

Any suggestions other than not using Word as editor?

tia,

Gil

some emails

8-8-06

Hi Jeff,

Answer is "not yet," ... but eventually the answer will come along. I'll
let you know when it comes up. Of course, a work around is to set Tools/
Options/ Mail format to plain text, but then you lose some of your automated
functions transitioning from MS Word and your personal templates. Plz let me
know if you find an answer before me.

Cheers,

Gil