Outlook outlook express

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
why do emails disappear on my ipad and my blackberry when i open outlook express on my pc?

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
welcome to PCReview

BIS does not reconcile to your home PC Outlook. Rather, it reconciles to your email server.

With some email services, bi-directional OTA deletions are supported. In those cases, if you do anything with your Outlook client to delete a message from your email server, that deletion will replicate to the BB when BIS next reconciles to the server. This includes letting Outlook delete messages from the server at the point in time that Outlook grabs new mail from the server.

There are settings within your BIS configuration by which you can override the replication of Deleted Items to/from your BB.

Email reconciliation with the BlackBerry Internet Service is from the BlackBerry smartphone to the messaging server, and the messaging server to the BlackBerry smartphone. For reconciliation changes to occur in an email application such as Microsoft Outlook, the email application must reconcile with the messaging server, not the BlackBerry smartphone.

It is necessary to correctly configure the BlackBerry smartphone and integrated email accounts to turn on the full two-way reconciliation. For more information, see KB13509.

Reconciliation changes from the mailbox to the BlackBerry smartphone might require up to 6 hours.

For more information on Microsoft® Mobile Services Protocol (MSN® MSP), see KB24360.
http://www.blackberry.com/btsc/search.do?cmd=displayKC&docType=kc&externalId=KB05133

what's an ipad, is it something you get off the chemist?

:user:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Question