outlook express problem

pamelams

Hi everyone
I am getting an error message each time I open Outlook Express.
The message says
"the last time you opened outlook Express it did not shut down
properly."
Any help or advice appreciated.

Also I cannot get Outlook to share between my Desktop and Laptop.
On the laptop I can only view messages that have allready been opened
by the Desktop.
Thanks
pam

pamelams

pamelams said:
Hi everyone
I am getting an error message each time I open Outlook Express.
The message says
"the last time you opened outlook Express it did not shut dow
properly."
Any help or advice appreciated.

Also I cannot get Outlook to share between my Desktop and Laptop.
On the laptop I can only view messages that have allready been opene
by the Desktop.
Thanks
pam

bump
Can anyone help

I am getting a new e-mail message at the user select screen when no nre
e-mails are present in my outlook2003. Why and how do I fix the problem?

pamelams

Gordon said:
"pamelams" (e-mail address removed) wrote in message
-
..--

Also I cannot get Outlook to share between my Desktop and Laptop.
On the laptop I can only view messages that have allready been opened
by the Desktop.
Thanks--

So how are you trying to share Outlook?

Hi
Thanks for your reply.
I have tried various ways to share.
Used the networking wizard.
Tried right click on folder and share.
I am obviously not doing something right.
(Not surprised really as I don't know that much about how PC's work)!
Any help apreciated.
thanks
pa