Outlook Outlook Express 6 - - Spam filters - - Important emails are being blocked

Reaction score
How can I switch my spam filter OFF (if there even is one), in Outlook Express 6.

I am unable to receive a really important email because my email filter is blocking it. I've already switched my Spyware Firewall off, so now I only have the Windows Firewall ON, and Norton Antivirus ON.

Does anyone know what I can do?

Reaction score
sorry, lazy typer.

Norton Anti-Virus

it will most likely be scanning your emails.

Reaction score
If you are using NAV there is a section in outlook express showing all the blocked emails :)

i only use Norton so if u dont there is probably a folder on the left side if not im not sure :)

Reaction score
I use only Norton Antivirus and I've switched off the email scanning option. I'm still not receiving any emails.

G-MAN, where is the section in Outlook Express that shows blocked emails????

Reaction score
right. Where it says inbox, there is an arrow, click the arrow and a list of folders will come up. Click the one called 'Norton Antispam folder' ... if its not there it may be because it is a folder called 'Local Folders' if this is the case just click on the + sign and you should see it :)

Reaction score
I've got Outlook Express 6, and there's no 'Norton Antispam folder' in any Local Folder.

I've turned of my Sygate Firewall, and I've turned off Norton's Email Scanning, but I'm still not receiving any emails in Outlook Express.

Any ideas??

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
ISPs have started to use 'spam filters', check with them to see if has been set to aggresively for you.

Send yourself an email ... you should always recieve that one.

:)

Ask a Question