Outlook Connector with Windows Live Hotmail Plus account

Paul W

I am using the Outlook Connector with a free Windows Live Hotmail account. I
would like to sync my Hotmail calendar with Outlook. Will this work with a
$20 per year Windows Live Hotmail Plus account or will I need a $10 per month
MSN Premium account?

Outlook Connect or Bust

Paul W and everyone...I upgraded last night from free to Plus because I want
calendar synchronization with Office/Outlook 2007. There is no facility to
set this up; I was expecting it. Also, the ICS process is broken., No matter
how much or little I try to upload, I get a very unhelpful, Try again
message. I tried for an hour. Not a happy camper.

Gordon

"Outlook Connect or Bust" <Outlook Connect or
Paul W and everyone...I upgraded last night from free to Plus because I
want
calendar synchronization with Office/Outlook 2007. There is no facility to
set this up; I was expecting it. Also, the ICS process is broken., No
matter
how much or little I try to upload, I get a very unhelpful, Try again
message. I tried for an hour. Not a happy camper.

I enquired about this - it's MSN Premium where you get the Calendar
synchronisation - Hotmail Plus doesn't do it.

steve

windows live calendar updates with outlook.

however, if you send meeting invites from outlook to msn, when you select
"add to calander" it takes you to the old msn calendar and you don't get the
sync. anybody know how to get around that ?