Outlook 2007 - PDF Format

G

How do I save an e-mail message in PDF Format with the attachments still
attached? I have Acrobat Standard 8.0 as well as Outlook 2007. (With
Outlook 2003 and Acrobat Professional 7.0, there was an Acrobat Icon on the
Outlook Toolbar and one simply single clicked the message (didn't open it)
and clicked the Acrobat Icon)

Thank you very much!!!!!

R

Remove ABCD from Email address to reply

Outlook has a patch that allows saving in PDF format, do not have link but I
previously found it on the Microsoft site. Then just do a save as

D

Dale K

nntp://msnews.microsoft.com/microsoft.public.outlook.general/<[email protected]>

Remove ABCD from Email address to reply said:
Outlook has a patch that allows saving in PDF format, do not have
link but I previously found it on the Microsoft site. Then just do a
save as

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/...11-3E7E-4AE6-B059-A2E79ED87041&displaylang=en
--
Brian Tillman

[microsoft.public.outlook.general]

This works in Outlook?????

Overview This download allows you to export and save to the PDF and XPS formats in eight 2007 Microsoft Office programs. It also allows you to send as e-mail attachment in the PDF and XPS formats in a subset of these programs. Specific features vary by program.

This Microsoft Save as PDF or XPS Add-in for 2007 Microsoft Office programs supplements and is subject to the license terms for the 2007 Microsoft Office system software. You may not use this supplement if you do not have a license for the software.

Top of page

System Requirements Supported Operating Systems: Windows Server 2003; Windows Vista; Windows XP Service Pack 2 This download works with the following Office programs: Microsoft Office Access 2007 Microsoft Office Excel 2007 Microsoft Office InfoPath 2007 Microsoft Office OneNote 2007 Microsoft Office PowerPoint 2007 Microsoft Office Publisher 2007 Microsoft Office Visio 2007 Microsoft Office Word 2007 I have this option in office 2007 programs listed after installing this addin but Not in OL2007 save as or anywhere else I can find!!

G

Thanks all. I had already downloaded the patch and it did not create the
ability to save in PDF format in Outlook. It did in Word and Excel, but not
Outlook.

I did get the problem fixed though. I downloaded an update from Adobe
Acrobat. As indicated, I was using Adobe Acrobat Standard 8.0.0. There was
an update (that did not show up when clicking "check for updates" in the
program) that I found on the Adobe website which is version 8.1.0. I'm not
sure what folks do that are simply using Adobe Reader. Maybe there is some
sort of patch for that as well.

Thanks again.

Dale K said:
nntp://msnews.microsoft.com/microsoft.public.outlook.general/<[email protected]>

Remove ABCD from Email address to reply said:
Outlook has a patch that allows saving in PDF format, do not have
link but I previously found it on the Microsoft site. Then just do a
save as

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/...11-3E7E-4AE6-B059-A2E79ED87041&displaylang=en
--
Brian Tillman

[microsoft.public.outlook.general]

This works in Outlook?????

Overview This download allows you to export and save to the PDF and XPS formats in eight 2007 Microsoft Office programs. It also allows you to send as e-mail attachment in the PDF and XPS formats in a subset of these programs. Specific features vary by program.

This Microsoft Save as PDF or XPS Add-in for 2007 Microsoft Office programs supplements and is subject to the license terms for the 2007 Microsoft Office system software. You may not use this supplement if you do not have a license for the software.

Top of page

System Requirements Supported Operating Systems: Windows Server 2003; Windows Vista; Windows XP Service Pack 2 This download works with the following Office programs: Microsoft Office Access 2007 Microsoft Office Excel 2007 Microsoft Office InfoPath 2007 Microsoft Office OneNote 2007 Microsoft Office PowerPoint 2007 Microsoft Office Publisher 2007 Microsoft Office Visio 2007 Microsoft Office Word 2007 I have this option in office 2007 programs listed after installing this addin but Not in OL2007 save as or anywhere else I can find!!

Ask a Question