Outlook 2007 not parsing links...

elliusiei

Hi all, I have two copies of Outlok 2007 installed on my PCs.
The first one is on my Work PC, the other one, on my home PC.
I have several subcriptions to IPB forums.
Each time I receive a reply to someone of my posts, I receive an email
with the link to click to read the answer.

The problem is that on my home PC the link is clickable: it's blue and
underlined.
On my work PC, it's not clickable in any way... it's not parsed...
it's just normal text.
The mail is exactly the same.
If I ty to open it with ANY email client, everything works fine, only
from my office Outlok 2007 does not work.
I tried to send myself a text message with an hyperlink inside. It
works.
I tried to put the same preferences on both PCs (home and work)...
nothing to do.
The only difference is that at office I am connected to an Exchange
Server, but I check this email account via POP3.

Here is the source:

Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2008 22:39:53 +0100
From: "No matter" <XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX>

This is not important but is followed by this: http://www.mydomain.com/forum/index.php.

Thx,

http://www.mydomain.com/forum/index.php.

---- END MAIL ----

Please tell me I am not alone... and some of you could solve the
problem.

Thx in advance

Luca

Diane Poremsky

is the message HTML or plain text format? Is a firewall or antivirus tool
running on the work computer - some can affect the usability of the url.

elliusiei

is the message HTML or plain text format? Is a firewall or antivirus tool
running on the work computer - some can affect the usability of the url.

As I wrote, it's plain text and I have no antivirus and no firewalls
installed :(
Thanks anyway...
Other ideas?

Luca