Outlook Outlook 2007 Appointments don't show in to do panel

Reaction score
Hi all,

Wondering if anyone can help an Outlook imbecile. For some reason some of my appointments in Outlook 2007 don't show up on my To-Do panel.

It's driving me insane trying to figure it out, can anyone help please?

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Hi redapples, welcome to the forums :).

Is there anything in common with the appointments that don't show up on the to-do panel? For example, are they private items or anything like that?

Reaction score
Ian Cunningham said:
Hi redapples, welcome to the forums :).

Is there anything in common with the appointments that don't show up on the to-do panel? For example, are they private items or anything like that?

Good morning Ian,

Not that I'm aware of or can see. I've tried altering appoitment time settings and have even set everything exactly the same as the 1 appointment that does show up on the To-Do pane but nothing works. I'm about ready for throwing it through the window!

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
If you right click on the panel and go to options, are all of the possible options to show selected? I'm running Office 2010, but I guess it's the same in 2007.

If that doesn't work, I'm out of ideas, but I'm googling to see if I can find anything else on this :).

Reaction score
Ian Cunningham said:
If you right click on the panel and go to options, are all of the possible options to show selected? I'm running Office 2010, but I guess it's the same in 2007.

If that doesn't work, I'm out of ideas, but I'm googling to see if I can find anything else on this :).

Yep, done that and 'show appointments' is selected.

Ask a Question