Outlook Outlook 07 Keeps Shutting Down.

Reaction score
I am using Wista 64 bit, with Outlook 07, with a machine w/ 4 G ram and Dual processor, connected to internet with cable to router to modem to cable internet provider. Antivirus: NOD32, and Spyware: Counterspy.

Whenever I use Outlook...I must get out quickly, because invariably it says: OUTLOOK HAS ENCOUNTERED A PROBLEM AND CANNOT CONTINUE. Then the screen gets fuzzy and the outlook shuts down.

This is a real drag. Please advise.

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Can you going to the start menu and typing "Outlook /safe" into the run box there (where it says "start search") then hit enter, that should load it in safe mode. Does it work when you do that?

Reaction score
Outlook 2007 in Safe Mode

I tried starting in "Safe" mode, but after about 5 minutes, I received the same error message. I'm not altogether sure what to do. Any advice?

I would consider uninstalling the virus and spyware programs, but they're the only ones I have.

Thanks.

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
Have a look in 'Event Viewer' for what is happening ... you can send reports to MS.

:user:

Attachments

• event viewer2.JPG
    event viewer2.JPG
    106.1 KB · Views: 200

Ask a Question